7 on 7 Football Registration– $125. 2019 Spring Season.
We are officially on a wait list for all 7 on 7 teams. Additional registration for our 7 on 7 season will be made by appointment only with our Chapter AD. If you would like to be added to our wait list, please contact Marty Soria, at (760)885-8239 to make arrangements. 7 on 7 Registration Form
- Practices will begin on Monday, February 25th, 2019. Please refer to the team practice times and locations below. AVHS’ campus map can be accessed here.
- Junior Micro & Junior Pee Wee: 4:30-6pm at AVHS’ Varsity practice fields.
- Micro & Midgets: 4:30-6pm at AVHS’ JV soccer fields.
- Pee Wee: 6-7:30pm at Mendel Park
- Please note that these times WILL change with daylight savings!
- Games will begin on March 23rd, 2019, and will take place every Saturday until the Championship Tournament on May 25th, 2019.
Copies of each player’s birth certificate and a utility bill be required during the first week of practice.
Soft helmets will need to be purchased separately. Click on the Gamebreaker Soft Helmet link to purchase and take advantage of our league discount.
7 on 7 game highlights
Tackle Football Registration– $285/ includes a $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot on the team. All registration fees must be paid in full before or on the day of equipment issue and are non-refundable. Please visit our Football page to learn more about our tackle program.
Cheer: $100 registration
Uniform package- Additional $285: Includes shell, skirt, briefs, shoes, game bow and breast cancer awareness bow, team bag, and warm up jacket and pants. Returners can save up to $60 on the uniform package if new shoes and briefs are not needed. All uniforms are custom fitted, personalized, and yours to keep. White “no show” ankle socks are not included in our pricing, and will need to be purchased separately. In an effort to keep uniform costs low, all pom sets will be purchased by our league and returned after every use. There are no exchanges on uniforms, and no refunds on cheer registration or uniform costs!
The contract pages of our registration packet will require a wet signature and will need to be submitted at one of our registration events. Our 2019 Registration Packet can be printed out and filled out in advance, and will be available at all sign up locations and events. Please bring a copy of a utility bill to confirm proof of residency. Physicals do not need to be submitted at the time of registration, but will be required before practice begins. We will ONLY accept birth certificates at equipment issue or during the first week of practice.
- Physicals must be dated after March 22nd, 2019.
- Physicals must include the signature and office stamp of the attending physician.
- Physicals completed by a Chiropractor or Registered Nurse will NOT be accepted.
- Players’ weights recorded on their completed physicals will determine their division of play. Please refer to conference’s weight and age chart under the Football Menu.
- All football players MUST attend weight certification in order to meet eligibility requirements
- Original birth certificates are required by SCJAAFC for paper certification. Every player’s birth certificate must be submitted by the first week of practice, and will be safeguarded by your team Athletic Director or Cheer Coordinator until after our scheduled paper certification date (TBD). Birth certificates will not be taken until equipment issue.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!
We are always looking for qualified candidates who wish to be a part of the Rebels' program. If you are interested, please submit a volunteer application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your time, effort, and energy! All approved volunteers will be subject to a background check through Protect Youth Sports, a nationally recognized background screening provider that currently serves over 12,000 clients across the country. The cost is $19.95, and is required at the time of sign in. Please click on the banner below to be redirected to their site.