Tackle Football Registration– $285/ includes a $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot on the team. We will be offering a one time $30 early incentive discount on our first registration event on February 23rd, 2019 at All 4 Kids Pediatric Dentistry from 11-3pm. All registration fees must be paid in full before or on the day of equipment issue and are non-refundable. Please visit our Football page to learn more about our tackle program.
7 on 7 Football Registration– $125. Soft helmets will need to be purchased separately. Click the link below to take advantage of our league discount. First registration event will be on Saturday, January 26th, 2019 at Mendel Park from 12-2pm.
Flag Football– $55 (ages 5 & 6)
Practices for flag football will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the season. Games to be played on Friday. Exact times and locations TBD.
7 on 7 game highlights
Cheer: $100 registration
Uniform package- Additional $285: Includes shell, skirt, body liner, briefs, shoes, and warm up jacket and pants. All uniforms are custom fitted, personalized, and yours to keep. White “no show” ankle socks are not included in our pricing, and will need to be purchased separately. In an effort to keep uniform costs low, all pom sets will be purchased by our league and returned after every use. There are no exchanges on uniforms, and no refunds on cheer registration or uniform costs!
All of our paperwork will require a wet signature and will need to be submitted at one of our registration events. Our 2019 Registration Packet is coming soon, and will also be available at all sign up locations and events. Please bring a copy of a utility bill to confirm proof of residency. Physicals do not need to be submitted at the time of registration, but will be required before practice begins.
- Physicals must be dated after March 23rd of the current year.
- Physicals must include the signature and office stamp of the attending physician.
- Physicals completed by a Chiropractor or Registered Nurse will NOT be accepted.
- Players’ weights recorded on their completed physicals will determine their division of play. Please refer to conference’s weight and age chart under the Football Menu.
- All football players MUST attend weight certification in order to meet eligibility requirements
- Original birth certificates are required by SCJAAFC for paper certification. Every player’s birth certificate must be submitted by the first week of practice, and will be safeguarded by your team Athletic Director or Cheer Coordinator until after our scheduled paper certification date (TBD). Birth certificates will not be taken until equipment issue.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!
We are always looking for qualified candidates who wish to be a part of the Rebels' program. If you are interested, please submit a volunteer application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your time, effort, and energy! All approved volunteers will be subject to a background check through Protect Youth Sports, a nationally recognized background screening provider that currently serves over 12,000 clients across the country. The cost is $19.95, and is required at the time of sign in. Please click on the banner below to be redirected to their site.